Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome to my Happy Christian Home

Happy Christian Home is birthed from my passion for strengthening families (including my own) and providing resources and support for my fellow Christian wives and mothers (and non-Christian wives and mothers, and even non-wives and mothers.)I want to be a blessing to those that may be reading, and I hope I am, though I sort of feel like we're in this together! Some days I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, but with the help of God's Word and His leading, we will figure this thing out!


I'll admit, I am a newbie...a newbie to marriage and family, as well as a newbie to blogging. I started to feel a bit overwhelmed as I was setting up my blog...I realized that there are countless blogs out there, on all different topics. Some a personal account of family adventures and everyday life, and others dealing with products and services. Mine will be somewhere in between. I really feel that there is a need "out there" for my blog (though there are many blogs that are very helpful). I don't aim to compete with my fellow bloggers, but to add to the support and encouragement that is available for wives, moms and families- wherever you may be on your journey.


Some other things I am enthusiastic about that you can expect to see me write about in the future:


  • Marriage enrichment
  • Spiritual growth
  • Child development
  • Breastfeeding
  • Infant/toddler/child nutrition
  • ...and more!

Thank you for reading, and I hope that you will visit me again!