Friday, April 15, 2011

A Couple of Great New Blogs! ;-)

Just a quick post to promote a couple of really important blogs (at least I think they are)!

My husband started Christian Music Discovery, a blog where, as the name would imply, you can discover great Christian Music. He highlights all types of Christian music (and if you just said to yourself, "there are different types?" then you really need to click over and check it out). Now, he is a worship leader, and he's been playing music since he was about 5 years old, not only that, he loves listening to music (as you might guess) and I'm always surprised by what he finds. (He really spends a lot of time listening to music). All that to say, there is something there for everyone, so you're bound to find something you like.

He also has another new blog, Psalm 133, a blog that's devoted to promoting unity in the American Church. He feels very strongly about unifying the Body of Christ so that we can grow in power to reach the lost, and more!

Even though these don't exactly fit in with the theme of my blog, I thought they might still be of interest to you. So let me know what you think! I'm really excited that he has joined me in the blogosphere...writing about topics he's passionate about!