Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party! Come on in!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011
Welcome Friend!

My name is Becky, and this is my blog, Happy Christian Home. This blog exists to "provide Biblical encouragement to the woman of the house...and some other useful stuff!"

I'm a 32 year old wife and mama of two. My husband and I were married in 2006 and started our family soon after that. I worked outside the home for about a year and a half, and then answered the call to be a stay at home mom. That has been the best decision for our family, though it has not been totally free of bumps along the way. But God is faithful, and He provides everything we need!

Sometimes you'll find me blogging more about the "other useful stuff" (like co-ops, early literacy, and real food) but generally I try to keep it focused to sending out those "iron sharpening iron" (Proverbs 27:17) vibes into the blogosphere. 

I like to share my experiences in marriage and motherhood and homemaking as a way of helping you and other women out there! I don't get it right much of the time, but thankfully, I'm learning! Thankfully, God gives us grace sufficient for whatever we're up against!

So that's me...you're welcome to poke around a little (or a lot!) Make yourself at home...and let me know you stopped by!