Thursday, December 10, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Reflect

Go:

Reflect. I pause to reflect on this past year. I'm not feeling terribly nostalgic at this moment, but I reflect to see how far I've come this year, and where to go next.

I'm in a state of re-establishment. Defining our new normal, after the birth of my fourth baby. Creating time to pursue some goals. Getting back in the practice of writing. Enjoying it.

Getting our home back in order after the long last months of pregnancy. And the long/short months of the newborn period. Finding our rhythm as a family of six.

Finding discipline for myself. A daily check-in with God. Seeing my reflection again. Oh, there I am!

Reflect. This year has been one of growth in many ways. I pray for continued growth in the year to come.

And...Stop!

See more Five Minute Friday entries: