my husband), but I like finding new Christmas music to listen to along with my "old standbys" of the season (Harry Connick, Jr, Jewel, and The Chipmunks if you're curious). This year, here are some songs that are new-to-me. Apparently, I'm drawn to mellow acoustic sounds mixed with female vocals (mostly). I think this is a pretty good mix of traditional and newer, original songs, but they have encouraged a light, peaceful tone in my home, so I really like that! I hope you check out some of these songs and enjoy them as much as I have!
(I have linked to the actual artist's YouTube video as much as
possible for those who want to follow them or purchase the music).
1. It Really is (a Wonderful Life) by Mindy Smith
2. What Child is This by Mindy Smith
3. White Christmas by Bright Eyes
4. Mele Kalikimaka by Jadon Lavik
5. The Christmas Waltz by She & Him
6. O Come O Come Emmanuel by Sixpence None the Richer
7. Silent Night by Sixpence None the Richer
8. Christmastime is Here by Sixpence None the Richer
9. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by The Good Lovelies
10. Jingle Bells by Tyrone Wells
11. No Christmas for Me by Zee Avi
12. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Jack Johnson
What Christmas music are you enjoying this year?
This post contains affiliate links.
If you purchase the linked items, I will receive a small commission.
Thanks for supporting Happy Christian Home!
This post has been shared at the following blogs:
Thank Goodness it's Monday at Nourishing Joy
A Little R & R
I Choose Joy